Jesus is Truth! Billy Graham is gifted by God and brought such a powerful message which is still and even more relevant today - What is Truth? Do you know.... Extract taken from a crusade in Melbourne Australia in 1959---thousands of people attended. Thank you Billy Graham.
My next top 10 sermon (#38). Message by Kathryn Kuhlman - this is 1 part of a series on Holy Spirit.
TOP 10 HEALING Videos placed on Audio – thank you Yeshua (Jesus), the visuals are on https://heavenscatalyst.org/encounter/top-10/
10. LAME WALKED
09. FINGER HEALED
08. DYSTROPHY GONE, WALKED
07. CANCER OF LEG GONE
06. HEALED OF SKIN DISEASE
05. BACK & HIP HEALED
04. SHATTERED BACK HEALED
03. DEMONS CAST OUT
02. SPINAL STENOSIS HEALED
01. HEALED OF PSEUDARTHROSIS
Short message by Bill Prankard on the healing kind of faith. Scripture taken from James 5.
2. What of those who haven't heard about Jesus?
3. Why so many denominations?
4. Why are you afraid of Subjective Morality?
5. Why isn't the Theory of Evolution accepted?
6. Is there proof of an Intelligent Designer?
7. Didn't Jesus abolish the law, how can anyone live?
8. There are contradictions in the Bible?
9. How can the loving God create suffering?
10. What does God want from us?
Full Version - Testimony of what made a radical Muslim reject Islam and become a Christian
On the best articles on Halloween's origin. 4 students of the history share their brief findings and thoughts on Halloween.
New Release 4 of 5 part series of Ordinary Christians. In this episode, the explore how Adam entered the Kingdom of God - Believe, Repent, be Water Baptised. Receive (in) Holy Spirit is a gift and the Baptism of Holy Spirit is to empower (upon) to witness Yeshua to others. It is very visual and the audio doesn't do these documentaries any justice.
Computerized voice - This is my best article on the 3 church views on WHO is controlling the world? We briefly looked at 1) God is controlling the world, 2) Devil is controlling the world, 3) Mankind is controlling the world.
Computerized Commentary on Romans 9. Romans 9 is Calvinism foundational passage. However the early church had a different understanding which this article is about. The early church used was the books prior to Matthew to understand all of the New Testament Scriptures therefore they would have reviewed Romans through these books.
Education is an important part of our development and influence in the world. Do we become the world in order to win the world or is it our point of difference that brings those from the world to Christ? The principle of Home schooling and Public schooling.
Part 3 of 3 Good Morning Holy Spirit by Benny Hinn is one of my favourite books. It was a huge enabler for me in understanding Holy Spirit at the beginning of my Christian walk. This is an audio computerized rendering of the book.
Part 2 of 3 Good Morning Holy Spirit by Benny Hinn is one of my favourite books. It was a huge enabler for me in understanding Holy Spirit at the beginning of my Christian walk. This is an audio computerized rendering of the book.
Part 1 of 3 Good Morning Holy Spirit by Benny Hinn is one of my favourite books. It was a huge enabler for me in understanding Holy Spirit at the beginning of my Christian walk. This is an audio computerized rendering of the book.
New Release 3 of 5 part series of Ordinary Christians. In this episode, they explore what is the Good News, how is Yeshua the only way and how can we be certain. This is only the audio rendering of the visual video of "Yeshua the Only Way".
New Release 2 of 5 part series of Ordinary Christians. In this episode, they explore the key facts Jesus (Yeshua) did as a man and his lasting impact through history. He only ministered for 3 years. Is there any greater man in history than Yeshua (Jesus)? Ordinary Christians Part 2 -explores the greatness of Yeshua. His impact on the world is good.
New Release - An amazing documentary of a 5 part series by Ordinary Christians. This is only the audio rendering of Part 1. In this episode they explore why the good news is needed and if there wasn't good news what the result would be.
John Bevere, a guest on Sid Roth, shares that the Old & New Testament still requires us to fear God. God is the same and to be loved and feared.
Johathan Cahn - a messianic Jew who believes Yeshua is the only way, shares prophecy of the future.
It wouldn't be good deception if there wasn't elements of truth - Ravi Zacharias reflects on the Quran.
One of my favorites teaching/testimonies/interviews on healing. Refreshing look on healing by one who actually seen many supernatural things - Pat Robinson. He reflects on healing by Jesus. This is an only extract of the first 40 minutes from "Be Healed" from www.cbn.com. Recommend getting the entire teaching - very good.
Amazing keys to enabling the body of Christ - Pro 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding.
Many in the body of Christ are struggling financially. Many have "sowed" seeds and seen no result then blame God. Many are so self absorbed because of finances that they are ineffective. Wisdom is the principle thing and the fear of God is the beginning of Wisdom. Fear God. If anyone lacks wisdom let him as of God.
Septuagint computer reading. Growing up, we were told to shun the apocrypha, they are not biblical, etc.. Yes I can see some elements, like a history book inspired by man. However regardless they are good stories and some good lessons in them. I especially like Daniel 13, 14 and Tobit. Now I don't ascribe to believing what Tobit went through but the lesson of fearing God, honoring parents is there.
History archives document called Didache - labeled teaching of the 12 Apostles dated 2nd Century. Chapter 2 contains the commandments against murder, adultery, corrupting boys, sexual promiscuity, theft, magic, sorcery, abortion, infanticide, coveting, perjury, false testimony, speaking evil, holding grudges, being double-minded, not acting as you speak, greed, avarice, hypocrisy, maliciousness, arrogance, plotting evil against neighbors, hate, narcissism and expansions on these generally, with references to the words of Jesus.
Added other historical work - called the Circle Maker message of Persistence Prayer.
Sponsored by www.heavenscatalyst.org
Charles Finney was a "revivalist" 1825–35, in Jefferson County and for a few years in Manhattan. Some of his sermons were written down and now on audio. The audio quality of the reader is not very good, however the message still comes through.
Merry Christmas. I believe this message is more important than our diet and exercise and I believe many doctors agree. Great message from Henry Wright on healing (thanks to Jesus (Yeshua)). He has written a book called "a More Excellent Way".
Are we ready to die? Where do we go? Bill Wiese interviewed by CBN host about his out of body experience.
The following doctors discuss the evidence of life beyond. Dr Melvin Morse, MD children hospital, Dr Jeff Long M.D. IANDS, Dr Tony Lawrence Coventry University, Dr Richard Kent MD, Dr Maurise Rawlings MD Cardiologist, Dr George Rodonaia Atheist Scientist. Available - https://heavenscatalyst.org/witness/yeshua-eternal-life/
Came across this inspiring practical application of faith and risk by Ian Green
Moving message from Jesus to Jesse reminding us that Jesus is coming back soon. Extract from the audio series "Close Encounter of the God kind"
Message from an interview with a Imam (one of many who are coming to the Lord Jesus because of dreams they had, because of the evidence in the Quran about Jesus).
#4 of my Top 5 Camp meeting messages from the 1970's to 2000. From various of speakers: Oral Roberts, Kenneth E Hagin, Charles Capps, TL Osborn, Kenneth Copeland, John Osteen, JR Goodwin, Mark Hankins, etc.
#3 of my Top 5 Camp meeting messages from the 1970's to 2000. From various of speakers: Oral Roberts, Kenneth Hagin, Charles Capps, TL Osborn, Kenneth Copeland, John Osteen, JR Goodwin, Mark Hankins, etc.
#2 of my Top 5 Camp meeting messages from the 1970's to 2000. From various of speakers: Oral Roberts, Kenneth Hagin, Charles Capps, TL Osborn, Kenneth Copeland, John Osteen, JR Goodwin, Mark Hankins, etc.
My Top 5 Camp meeting messages from the 1970's to 2000. From various of speakers: Oral Roberts, Kenneth Hagin, Charles Capps, TL Osborn, Kenneth Copeland, John Osteen, JR Goodwin, Mark Hankins, etc.
Insightful message by Brother Yun. This is an extract taken from an audio book "Heavenly Man by Brother Yun". The entire book is a must read or must listen. Very inspiring.
Sabbath benefits those Christians who keep it today. Christians robbing Christians of the Sabbath. Provoking debate: The answer is obvious but we need to remove our traditional glasses - Thanks to Jim Staley and Chris Rosebrough pointing it out.
1. God told Adam to tend the Garden and it is only logical that He blessed that day for Adam to rest every 7days per Exo 20:11. God set it apart and put a special blessing on that day (not every day). If this is before the fall, how much more after (Gen. 2:2). Adam and Eve were not Jews.
2. God kept it, He is in Christians therefore we are to keep it (Gen. 2:2).
3. Jesus my Lord kept it and called out that He is the Lord of the Sabbath. He can only be Lord of something that exists. If He removed it then He is not Lord of it (Matt. 12:8). Think about it.
4. Jesus didn’t remove the Sabbath, He kept it, He affirmed it by saying we are to do good on the Sabbath (Mark 1:21; 3:4; Matt 12:12; Luke 4:16).
5. Jesus said that the Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath. Notice Jesus didn’t say the Sabbath was for the Jews but said it was for man. We want all of God’s benefits (Gen 2:2; Is. 56:2, 6-7; 58:13-14; Mark 2:27-28; Matt. 4:4). Yes in Christ we are blessed but we appropriate the blessings by the things we do. It is called obedience. If someone didn’t need the benefits it was Jesus and His disciples, yet they all kept it as well as the women who were with Jesus (Luk 23:56). It is quite simple to me – If we were walking with Jesus in Jerusalem, we would imitate Christ and would have kept it. That’s why we are baptized as an adult and ignore infant baptism (Matt. 12:12; Mar 1:21; Luk 4:16; John 7:22-23; Mat 28:1; Mar 16:1; Luk 23:56).
6. Jesus didn’t get rid of the commandments but empowered us to keep them – He is with us (Matt. 5:17-22). Rom. 3:31 – Paul upholds the law “Do we then make void the law through faith? Certainly not! On the contrary, we establish the law.” It is faith in Him, and His faith residing in Christians that empowers them to keep the law automatically – do good works (Eph. 2:10).
7. The Sabbath was before Sinai (Gen. 2:2), God taught them to observe the Sabbath (because they forgot about it) when collecting manna (Ex. 16:28-30). Then again God re-iterated it at mount Sinai, then wrote it down and placed it in the 4th position (Exo 20:8-11; Isa 56:2, 6-7; 58:13-14). The miracles of the manna that God did, prove that the Sabbath is of primary importance to Him.
8. Few people realize that the Sabbath is a gift from God. God knows what we need and we appreciate Him helping us. The Lord said that He gave them the Sabbath. “For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome.” (1 John 5:3). If it is burdensome to keep his commandments then my heart is not right before God.
9. Sabbath will be kept in the millennium when Christ reigns, proving He hasn't changed it (Is. 66:22-23).
10. All the scriptures like Rom 14:5-6; Col. 2:14-16; Heb. 4; Gal. 4:8-10 are grossly misinterpreted. Either they are doing what is right in their own eyes like it has been happening from the beginning or they don’t understand the difference between the law of commandments, ordinances, Old Testament, New Testament, the Sabbaths and the Sabbath, not using the scripture prior to Matthew to interpret scripture in NT (2 Tim. 3:16). Simply Rom. 14:5-6 (nothing about the Sabbath but doubtful things like fasting days, own special days etc.); Col. 2:14-16 & Gal. 4:8-10 (nothing to do with the Sabbath (7th day) but Sabbaths involved in Festivals); Heb. 4 (not replacing the Sabbath but talking about their unbelief in what God said about His Son, just like they didn’t go into the promised land, nor obeyed in keeping the Sabbath. If anything it is for keeping the Sabbath). If there are heaps of scriptures saying one thing and one or two verses saying something totally different could it be that it isn’t the one or two verses that are the problem but the understanding.
11. Paul embraced the Sabbath by teaching the new Gentile converts that came to the Synagogue on the Sabbath (Act 13: 14-15, 42-44; 17:2-3; 18:1-4). Sometimes as long as 18months (Acts 18:11). He attended a prayer meeting on the Sabbath day, when no synagogue was available (Acts 16:13).
12. And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying, ‘All authority in heaven and in earth has been given to Me. Therefore, go and make disciples in all nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. TEACHING THEM TO OBSERVE ALL THINGS THAT I HAVE COMMANDED YOU: and lo, I am with you always, even until the completion of the age” (Mat. 28:18-20). Jesus is also the Word of God (John 1:1). Like He said, “Sabbath made for man (not Jews)” It is to benefit us and do GOOD on the Sabbath. Who teaches against the Sabbath is going against Jesus Himself.
It reminds me of Saul’s refusal to do what God said so Samuel said: "Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to heed than the fat of rams. For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the LORD, He also has rejected you from being king." Then Saul said to Samuel, "I have sinned, for I have transgressed the commandment of the LORD and your words, because I feared the people and obeyed their voice. Now therefore, please pardon my sin, and return with me, that I may worship the LORD." But Samuel said to Saul, "I will not return with you, for you have rejected the word of the LORD, and the LORD has rejected you from being king over Israel." (1Sa 15:22-26).
Part 2 of 4 part series where Rodney explains the call on one's life (the anointing) and what the anointing is.
Best of the best series - the latest dynamic teaching based on God's Word. It is 1 of 4 part series where Rodney explains the call on one's life (the anointing) and what the anointing is.
Did Jesus abolish the law? Isn't God being invisible enough to disprove Him? How can the loving God create suffering? Why does God not stop evil acts? What does God want from us? What is the evidence of Intelligent Design - God? Do you really believe Jonah happened?
After countless of interviews of those being healed by Yeshua and those ministering the healing, these are the highlights.
Billy Graham shared in 1975 this message that brought thousands to Jesus. Blood of Jesus, Faith in Jesus, Abiding in Jesus.
Sid Roth interview with Tommy Welchel who shares the miracles that happened at Azusa Street Miracles (1 of 2 part series).
My 43rd best message is a series on being the yeast, being the light in the world. By Myles Munroe
My 42nd best sermon. We are the righteousness of Christ and we walk from this position - by Peter Youngren
My 41st best sermon is an interview by Sid Roth explaining "What is Grace". This is excellent.
My 40th best message is Myles Munroe (Kingdom Series - 2 messages in 1).
My 39th best message by Myles Munroe (Kingdom Series - 3 messages).
A mid east woman shares her testimony of encountering Jesus, and converting from Islam to a personal relationship with Jesus.
2 of 2 part series on "Codex Sinaiticus" The Oldest Bible? Or a Modern Hoax? By www.adullamfilms.com. Thank You to Chris Pinto. Most Modern translations base their New Testament on Codex Sinaiticus & Vaticanus. These source text are not earlier manuscripts and can't be trusted! This is just one of many reasons. The best source text for the New Testament is Textus Receptus, which English versions like Tyndale, LITV, KJV, NKJV, etc. use.
1 of 2 part series on "Codex Sinaiticus" The Oldest Bible? Or a Modern Hoax? By www.adullamfilms.com. Thank You Chris Pinto . Most Modern translations base their New Testament on Codex Sinaiticus & Vaticanus. These source text are not earlier manuscripts and can't be trusted! This is just one of many reasons. The best source text for the New Testament is Textus Receptus, which English versions like Tyndale, LITV, KJV, NKJV, etc. use.
My next top 10 sermon (#37). Message by Shawn Gabie - 2 of 3 part series "Stepping into your prophetic Destiny"
My next top 10 sermon (#36). Message by Peter Yongren.
My next top 10 sermon (#35). Message by Ed Elliott - Receiving God's Love
My next top 10 sermon (#33). Sermon by Theo part 3 of a 3 part series.
My next top 10 sermon (#32). Sermon by Theo part 2 of a 3 part series.
My next top 10 sermon (#31). Sermon by Theo part of a 3 part series.
My next top 10 sermon (#30). Sermon by Dennis Burke part of a 4 part series.
My next top 10 sermon (#29). Sermon by Peter Youngren on the Knowing God's Will.
My next top 10 sermon (#28). Sermon by Randy Clark on the Biblical Basis for Healing.
My next top 10 (#27). Sermon by Randy Clark on Words of Knowledge.
Jesus said if you love me keep my commandments (John 14:15). This is extracted from the Holy Gospels in One - 2 of 2 parts. Courtesy of www.nakedlife.org.
Jesus said if you love me keep my commandments (John 14:15). This is extracted from the Holy Gospels in One - 1 of 2 parts. Courtesy of www.nakedlife.org.
My next top 10 (#26). Book by John G Lake - Audio is computer generated
My next top 10 (#25). Interesting observations by a Dr Rawlings on NDE. The question we have to ask is - where are we going? I know I am going to Heaven because of Christ, but what about the rest?
3 of 3 of my top testimonies by focus on the family. Concentration Camp by Corrie Ten boom
2 of 3 of my top testimonies by focus on the family. ex-Prison - Serge
1 of 3 of my top testimonies by focus on the family. A man called Norman.
My next top 10 (#24). Inspiring message by Bishoff
My next top 10 (#22). Inspiring message by Creflo Dollar, perfect message before Christmas.
My next top 10 (#21). This is part 3 of a 5 part series on deliverance from curses by Guillermo Maldonado.